TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE VIA THE LIVE/ARCHIVED INTERNET WEBCAST
CONFERENCE – STANDARD REGISTRATION (includes preconference and conference):
CONFERENCE – SPECIAL ACADEMIC/GOVERNMENT/CLINIC RATE*** (includes preconference and conference):
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT:
CONFERENCE (Includes Preconference. Rates are per person.)
CONFERENCE ELECTRONIC MEDIA:
Preconference II: Professional Certification Preconference is not included in the broadcast or post conference media. Preconference I is included. (All Webcast attendees automatically receive 6 months access on web.) Note that conference electronic media may be used by the individual purchaser only. Terms and Conditions apply.
SPECIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE VIA WEBCAST
** This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, June 17, 2022.
*** For the purpose of qualifying for a discounted rate: (1) “academic” shall apply to individuals who are full time teaching staff or full time students at an academic institution (i.e., a faculty member at a medical school or hospital residency program who also sees patients is a provider, not an academic; (2) “government” shall apply to individuals who are full time employees of federal, state or local regulatory agencies (i.e., a State university health system or local public hospital is a provider, not government); and (3) “clinic” shall apply to individuals who are full time employees of a Federally Qualified Health Center or safety net clinic.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
REGARDING WEBCAST REGISTRATIONS
- Individuals or groups may register for Internet access. Organizations may register for group access without presenting specific registrant names. In such instances the registering organization will be presented a series of user names and passwords to distribute to participants.
- Each registrant will receive a user name and password for access. Registrants will be able to change their user names and passwords and manage their accounts.
- Internet registrants will enjoy six (6) months access from date of issuance of user name and password.
- Only one user (per user name and password) may view or access archived conference. It is not permissible to share user name and password with third parties. Should Internet registrants choose to access post conference content via Flash Drive, this individual use limitation applies. It is not permissible to share alternative media with third parties.
- User name and password use will be monitored to assure compliance.
- Each Internet registration is subject to a “bandwidth” or capacity use cap of 5 gb per user per month. When this capacity use cap is hit, the registration lapses. Said registration will be again made available at the start of the next month so long as the registration period has not lapsed and is subject to the same capacity cap.
- For Webcast registrants there will be no refunds for cancellations. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-7417 or 206-452-5624 for further information.
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR TUITION
Make payment to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC. A $30 fee will be charged on any returned checks.
Registration may be made online or via mail, email or fax.
You may register online at www.hctransparencysummit.com.
Alternatively, you may use our printed registration form, enclose payment and return it to the Summit registrar at 12320 NE 8th Street, Suite 200, Bellevue, WA 98005, or fax the completed form to 206-319-5303 or click here to email. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC.
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Visa or MasterCard. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC.
For registrants awaiting company check or money order, a credit card number must be given to hold registration. If payment is not received by seven days prior to the Summit, credit card payment will be processed.
Expenses of training including tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor. Federal Tax ID: 91-1892021.
No refunds will be given for “no-shows” or for cancellations of either webcast or onsite registrations. You may send a substitute or transfer your onsite registration to a webcast registration. For more information, please call the Conference Office at 800-503-7417 or 206-452-5624.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Unauthorized sharing of Summit content via Internet access through the sharing of user names and passwords or via alternative media (Flash Drive) through the sharing of said media is restricted by law and may subject the copyright infringer to substantial civil damages. The Summit aggressively pursues copyright infringers. If a registrant needs the ability to share Summit content within his or her organization, multiple Summit registrations are available at discounted rates.
The HIPAA Summit is now offering a limited number of partial and full Tuition Scholarships to qualifying representatives of consumer advocate organizations, safety net providers, academics, students and health services research organizations. The Tuition Scholarship application form can be downloaded from the Summit website.
REGISTRATION BINDING AGREEMENT
Registration (whether online or by this form) constitutes a contract and all of these terms and conditions are binding on the parties. In particular, these terms and conditions shall apply in the case of any credit/debit card dispute.
The use of a registration discount code cannot be the basis of requesting a partial refund of fees already paid.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Program subject to cancellation or change. If the program is cancelled the only liability of the Summit will be to refund the registration fee paid. The Summit shall have no liability regarding travel or other costs. Registration form submitted via fax, mail, email or online constitutes binding agreement between the parties.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Call 800-503-7417 (Continental US, Alaska and Hawaii only) or 206-452-5624, send e-mail to email@example.com, or visit our website at www.hctransparencysummit.com.